Friday, August 24, 2007

It's like WOW...

Wow. It is so amazing. GOD LOVES ME! Wow... Amazing.

Was just talking to a bro and listening to sermon and wow.... God loves me. Jesus is worth more than a ferrari and Daddy gave Jesus up for me. Jesus is worth much more. How much does a ferrari cost? Jesus is worth more than that. With all that money can buy, Jesus is worth more than that and Daddy gave Jesus up for me! It's for me! And for you child of God. It's for YOU! Wow... It's like WOW. haha.

omg. It's like exploding in my heart. Like Wow... haha. Am listening to the sermon by Pastor Prince on 12 August 2007, titled Your Only Battle Today Is The Fight To Remain At Rest.
Everything was finished from the foundation of the world. It is FINISHED. It's so amazing. Like Wow can. haha.
GOD IS FAITHFUL. haha. He is faithful to what Jesus has done. Because Jesus cut the covenant with DaddyGod, today you and I can enjoy ALL the GOOD; DADDY is FAITHFUL to what JESUS HAS DONE. haha.

Daddy, I thank You for favor. I thank You for qarah. I thank You for a fun job whereby I can express the gifts that You have given me. Daddy, thank You for eyes to see beauty in the little things. Daddy, thank You for loving me. Daddy, thank You for being big and making me small so that I can rest on You with all I have. haha. Daddy, thank You that You like to give me surprises. You know Lord, You know. :D

Daddy, thank You for Pastor Prince. Daddy, thank You for awesome men and women of God in my life. Bless them so much more. You know Daddy, You know. :)

God IS Faithful :D He IS.
Daddy, continue to anchor me in Your Word. :)