Saturday, November 03, 2007

After a LooOoNnnnGggg time. haha.

Hi All,

haha. After so long and here I am! hehe. And I'm going Sentosa in a few hours time. haha. Realised that I started this blog post with the format like how I would type an email. Anyway.... haha.

Been working for a month plus going to two. :D
"How has everything been?"
Would say it's alright. Not exactly exciting but wouldn't say it's very boring though. haha.

This week has been quite a quiet week. Didn't really ask my colleague if she needed help this week. Not sure why but went into a little hibernation mood this week. haha. Did my own stuff and whatever I was asked to help do but didn't really ask for more work though. haha.

This week was also a week where I have been sleeping real early. Today is one of the days that I am up late. 12am and it's considered late. haha. Average bedtime this week has been 10-10.30pm. hehe. Usually fall asleep while I was reading my book. *not exactly my book but yup, it's with me now. haha.* Not that it's boring but after sitting up for some time on my bed, I decided to lie down and read and the next time I wake up would either be in the wee hours of the night or somewhere near 12 to 1am. haha.

I'm reading the book On Eagles Wings by Col. Stringer. I tell you, if you haven't read the book, go get it! It's worth every cent! *though I didn't buy the book* haha.

I was there at Rock Bookstore and one of my cg friend was buying the book. I kinda like casually told her that I would like to read the book when she finish reading and last Saturday she passed it to me! Woohoo!! I'm now in the middle of chapter 4 and I'm still so excited about how Daddy actually liken us to Eagles! haha.

I'm thinking of my baptism name and might very well get more inspiration after I read much more about Eagles. haha. Would need conviction as to why I wanna call that particular name. Would want a name with the meaning of an Eagle. But that's just a thought. haha.

I can't explain it but it's amazing how the book captures my heart. It just keeps me wanting to read and know more about what's written in there. Believe it has been covered by a lot of prayers. Not sure why but just felt so. :D
I'm not so much of a reader; books that I read are school textbooks and a few other books. Sometimes not even completing them. haha. So far my most frequently read book is the Bible. So yeap. Something to recommend - On Eagles Wings by Col. Stringer! haha.

Haven't read the book today yet because I went shopping with Jesus just now. hehe. Was tired when I was on the bus back home. And even now I'm a little sleepy. haha.

Oh, did I tell you that the next chapter of the book that I'm gonna read is about the Love life of the Eagles? haha. Not sure if it's really about their love life but I think so, judging from the title. haha.

It's amazing how I am in a different season now. How finding a life partner which seemed like such a far away thing has now changed. And now here I am, excited when I hear pastor talking about it; how when pastor shared about finding our life partner, things just click in my heart. haha. Been listening to Pastor Prince's sermon on that these few days and the one thing that caught me was to pray for my future life partner; how prayers actually transcend time and I can start praying for him now. haha. You one blessed fellow. haha.

Anyway, have you ever felt like you wanna know Jesus on a whole new dimension? Been feeling like this ever since don't know when. Think after I started work? Not too sure. Yeap. But my question is, how?

:) This year is the year of new beginnings. hehe.

Alrighty. Off to read my book before I head to bed. :)

Nighty righteousness of God who hungers for more of Jesus and Him alone. :)


With all Love,
His Alone