Thursday, November 22, 2007

4th day of W.F.H. & Less than a Month to Bday!!

haha. In case you are wondering what's W.F.H.... It means working from home! haha.

How's the experience? It's good. haha.
I can wake up at the time I'm suppose to start work.
And I don't really have to walk any distance to get food. *Mummy prepares food for me!* haha.
Sermons are within my reach; can pick what I want but I still end up listening to the same one for the past few days. hehe. Still it's good. haha.
It's kinda weird though. Because I do what I usually do at office but it's like much lesser things to do when I'm home. haha.

But I missed talking! :S Not that I get to talk a lot when I'm in office but yeap. Human contact I guess. haha.

And I realised something about myself. Not that I realised it myself but my boss once mentioned then yesterday was my mum. I sigh quite often. And over what? I don't know. I will tend to sigh. Told Daddy about it already. Not sure of the reason but yeap. Confidently expect that it would stop soon! :)

And yesterday I felt so bored being home the whole day. And at night I decided to just close door and talk to Daddy. A nice experience. Just keep talking. haha. Could literally feel His presence. Not immediate. No vision. Just know He's there. Believe it's consciousness. :)

hehe. Decided to write this post because birthday is coming soon and remember pastor said this year is the year of new beginnings? :)

hurhur. Wonder how would birthday be like. Pressiesssss! haha. Someone reminded me about how in the past I used to remind people it's gonna be my birthday soon, one month before the actual day. haha. Okay I admit. I like receiving presents. haha.

This year was really a lot of new beginnings for me; new season basically.

January
New Specs and hairdo (if I'm not wrong)

February
Graduated. Started working previous part time job then.

April
Changed to temp job. First ever office job. Did secretarial/admin stuff.

July
Moved on to YWA caregroup - enjoyed being cared for & the whole load of sis and bros.
Whole load of new experiences. Stepping out of comfort zone. Felt insecure. Experienced Daddy come thru and bestow favor and strength upon me.
Experiencing life as a ben-gen, being baby of CG.

September
Stepped into new ministry and serving there.
Started perm job.
Oh ya! And working with 2 laptops. haha.

October
Wanted to leave perm job, thinking that it's not for me (haha!)
Yet received affirmation. :)
My third year in NCC
Name change of dept I serve in. Change of leadership.
Saw that life partner issue is real. haha.

November
Thinks that outdoor activity is fun. haha.
Tend to be more girly.
First time being ministered and cried like boo-boo baby in YWA Arrow Service.
Heard heavenly music.
New hairdo again. :)
First time working from home!
Learn that it's okay to feel and to accept how you feel. :)

Actually got a lot of new things but that's all I can remember, for now. :)


This season I really saw that in and of myself, I really cannot. Saw a lot of inadequacies actually. By my own strength I can't. Not that I have the full comprehension of that but slowly loh.

Seeing that I need Him so much more. Wanting heart revelation more than head knowledge.
It is so easy to rest security in what you know in your head. And a piece of advice to keep you from disappointment, it can only bring you so far. I know. 'Cos I once rested in how much I know. And it's quite sad 'cos when you stop "collecting" those knowledge, you'll have nothing else to rest on. And knowledge includes plain bible knowledge.

Know the Word Himself. Rest in Jesus. Rest....

Proverbs 16:20 (NKJV)
He who heeds the word wisely will find good, And whoever trusts in the LORD, happy is he.

:)