Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Daddy showing His heart to me....

Friday afternoon and evening fellowship...

Time spent with princess and something that caught me... "Jesus is our first Love.... the past doesn't matter because Jesus dictates our love life..." Truly it is Grace who came down... :)

In the midst of discussion.... "DadGod is really funny, many times I wonder if He asked the right person to do the things I'm given the chance to. But I've learnt, it's not me and I just gotta lean... Life is very simple actually...."

Walk away thought from Friday discussion & fellowship... "Do you see God as a strict trainer or do you see Him as a loving Father?"

My after thought... "Daddy, I think I often see you as a strict trainer... reveal Your heart to me, help me to see You as a loving Daddy."

Saturday outing....

Question posted by lao da... "Why do you think people burn out from serving?"

Answers that caught me.... "They have forgotten their first Love... spend time with you first Love... :)" "They have forgotten their identity as sons & daughters of God and have gotten into the slave mentality, thinking that they are servants. We are in the Father's house and the house belongs to us too! If people come to your house and use crayon to draw on your walls, wouldn't you scold/stop the person? ;)"

I especially love the second answer, reminding me again that this is truly my Father's house and my Father's house is mine too! :)

Saturday after thought... "Wow, Daddy, it's so cool! I hope that Pastor would preach about the Father's love on Sunday. Hmm, but what verses would it be? Luke 15 again?! That's the only one I know that talks about the Father's love man!"

Sunday morning in church....

Pastor shared the testimony of the guy who was reconciled to his dad after reading the D2R daily devo and I was really touched. The gospel - Grace - really saves, in every aspect.

Then Pastor Prince went on to share about the ways of Grace and my heart was just melted by the love of Daddy God. How it is not dependent on what I do. Where sins abound, Grace truly super abound. I don't have to try, no, not at all... For every area of lack, Daddy's super abounding supply is there. Come boldly to Daddy, it doesn't matter how I am, how I look, what I did/do....

And as I was sitting there in service, I was so awed by Daddy, how He truly answers with style and showed me His heart once again...

Lover of my soul, romance me again.......... :)