Sunday, April 20, 2008

Testifying of His goodness - Healed of peeling arm

Hi hi. :) Here to testify of the goodness of God. haha. Remember I wanted to show you my peeling arm? :)

To be frank, I was quite distrubed about it. If no one was, I was. haha. So during CG on Friday, when Han was asking if anyone has any prayer request, I decided that I wanted my peeling arm to be prayed for, that the peeling would be speedy. haha.

I kinda talked to Daddy about it during the week... I was telling Him about how my arm was peeling and I didn't like it at all. But despite that, I still wore short sleeves to work. So yah.

So was just telling Him about how it's not pretty and I just said, "Like very bimbo hor." "Like small matter right; why so fussy over it?" haha. But He just told me loh, "But if it matters to you and troubles your heart, then it's not small already." "Nothing's too small.". haha.

So yah. And even when I was being prayed for during CG, I just laughed and snickered a little - still thinking it's a bimbo prayer. haha. But anyway, who cares lah. Daddy loves me enough lah; I mean more than enough to send His Beloved Son to die so uglily on the cross, for me. So yeap. Jesus didn't give me His beauty for nothing. :D

Okay, Pictures time... hehe.


How it looked like on Thursday night, at 11ish. :(

How it looks like today (20-Apr-08)! :D *BEAMS*
And this is even before I apply any moisturiser. heh heh!

haha. Not totally done with peeling but it sure look prettier now. hehe. Really, the prayer of the righteous avails much. And nothing is too small that Daddy is too busy for. :D If it bothers you, it bothers Him. And the good thing about that is that, when He is bothered, He can do something about it. :D

LOVED. ("V")