Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Back from Lanta...

:) Just came back from Lanta last Tuesday. hehe. Had like a 5.5 days get away with the girls. SO fun can. haha.

It was kinda different from what I first thought. Thought we would be doing stuff like sharing the Word together, praise & worship, etc but as we settle down and started doing the activities, it started to sink in that, maybe it's just different from what I thought yah? haha.

Anyway, that was like the first time I was taking a plane! haha. And it's like my second official trip overseas. First was HM6ix - on coach.

Anyway, God was really faithful, every step of the way. We might not be doing the churchy thing but where we were, God met us. :) He is really bigger than I thought. :)

A lot of favor I saw. I saw the faithfulness of Daddy to make things smooth for us. And I learnt that I like country life! So fun. haha.

You know when my colleagues asked me what I did there, I couldn't really say I did a lot of things but I know it's fulfilling and fun-pack because Jesus showed Himself to me as a NOW God. Daddy showed me during the Lanta trip that I get to spend time with Him, always. Not just when I open the bible or do p&w. My God is bigger than that. :)

During the trip I saw myself step out and was God-equipped with courage.

Thank You Daddy God that all these are just the beginning. :)

I wanna travel more!! haha.

------------------------------

I love what Pastor Benjamin and Pastor Prince preached over the weekend. Thank You Lord that You are shaking that which can be shaken so that our trust would only be based on the rock solid foundation of You.

DaddyGod, take over this life of mine. I love the Daily Devo that talks about - when I can't, DaddyGod can. DaddyGod, there are so many areas in my life that often I thought I can but there are so many times that I would come to a point where I'm stucked or get things screwed up. So Daddy, I choose to give it to You first. Daddy, enlarge my heart that I would see You in Your majesty much more. :)

I love the sermon I listened to on Monday. Pastor was talking about the Mount of Tranfiguration. That though the disciples were sleeping, the glory of Jesus did not cease. The glory of God isn't limited by my infirmities but how much better when I get to wake up to see that glory of DaddyGod. Therefore Daddy, enlarge my heart to see You so much more. :)

I love the preaching on sowing as well. I love it. I'm starting to ask Daddy show me my harvest. Because it's foolish to tell a farmer to not expect a harvest when he sows his seed. Therefore it is also foolish to not expect a harvest when one sows.

There are little things that Daddy has shown me so let me share... :)

While I was in Lanta, I came across some pretty houses that are building-in-process. Then I thought to myself, "these must be for tourists because why would they be building something so nice for themselves?" Then right there DaddyGod caught me - Family is more impt dear. Beautiful houses are meant to be built for family to live in.

Then I also started wearing contact lenses during the trip. But have not worn it to work before and it was kinda uncomfortable initially. Praise Jesus, am getting used to it. But during this period of uncomfortability (is there such a word? haha.), I saw that Daddy is really interested in my own well-being. He wants to prosper me first. He wants me to be healthy first. Because when I was feeling so uncomfortable, I can't be bothered about the rest and most of the time I am thinking about myself. So yeap. It's not weird to ask DaddyGod to bless you yah because it has been bought by the blood.

And something I realised about myself when I returned from the trip - whenever I meet with anything, I would tell Daddy, "Daddy, I cast my cares to You." Something that made me very healthy because I don't carry burden that's not mine to start with. Daddy, let my casting of cares to You become a lifestyle. :)

Something that caught me during the training on Saturday was that, serving might not always be fun but it is always a privilege. :)

haha. Trusting God for restoration of relationships. :)

Okay. Have fun. :)