Friday, May 30, 2008

300508 - His

haha. Feels like so long since I last talked. Not that I have been keeping quiet all these while at work or even when I am out with friends but I think just in the midst of my sleepy week, I haven't really talk to Abba.

Last Friday was so sweet for me. :) I went to walk by the river at Esplanade there. It's so beautiful! haha. I was walking at the bridge there - the one that connects the Esplanade to the Merlion. haha. So sweet... But it didn't start out that way... I just knew that I needed that getaway with Abba when I hit a bump on Thursday. And that getaway just seem to be my time of restoration with Him! :D

I was having a drink with my colleague at Suntec Starbucks before that and I got away by saying I have some errands to run. hehe.

So there I was, walking from Suntec to Esplanade. haha. My steps were so fast when I walked, so excited to get onto the bridge to just spend some time with Him. hehe. And when I was there, it felt a bit weird at first to be frank because most people were with friends or their partner then there I was, alone in the natural. hehe. But I did it anyway lah. It's more needed for my soul than for other's opinions. haha.

And there I was, sitting, walking, standing, standing, walking, sitting. haha. Then at last He brought me to walk towards the Merlion. haha. Then I found one hide-away place! hehe. I was SO excited when I saw that place can! hehe. Only He knows lah. hehe. I just excitedly sat down and watch the Singapore Flyer lighting change color from there. haha.

The thought of it just makes me so excited again! hehe. Maybe soon... I'll go there again, alone with Him yet again... But I know this time round it would be for joy and rejoicing that I go away with Abba. :D

Did I tell you I saw fireworks as well? haha. Brought away by Abba and saw fireworks for no particular reason... Love doesn't need a special reason to give... because it is HIS nature. :)