Thursday, June 05, 2008

050608 - Eternity in the heart

:) I love it that Abba showed Himself cool and faithful...

Last Sunday before service, we talked about dreams & purpose and having talked about that, I realised that it has been long since I thought or talked about it and had been quite caught up in my own world. So I asked Abba to put eternity in my heart. And after service, I got to talk to mama and I thought it through on Monday, realising that what she said to me showed me a glimpse of what I prayed for on Sunday. And having said that, I know I'm not ready yet... Daddy, woo me back yet again... :)

And on Tuesday when I was reading the bible, I saw that it's something in the bible!

Ecclesiastes 3:11 (NKJV)
He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.

:D Happy. hehe. And really thank God for Godly counsels. Because I haven't been my best since Monday... Having been quite emo yet unsure how to overcome. And yesterday I decided to talk about it with s.ong and queen. And having talked about it, I've been put in place yet again. haha. Exactly the same thing that mama told me some time back that made me wanna be excellent and just excel in the gifts that Abba placed in me. That which queen told me and stuck with me was, "I know you can handle more than this and you have not given your best." I was yet again spurred to give my best. hehe. Thanks Daddy. :)

Then today was really sweet! Because I saw my fruits. hehe. And just yesterday I was meditating on Psalm 1:3, He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper.

Fruits because someone's life that I have played a part in, is now sharing the Word with people! And not ashamed at all. It has been such a privilege to see this person grow and having that Christ confidence. :D And another was s.ong who shared with me from the sermons I passed her - "we do not live by feelings but by faith. and feelings nullify faith; hence we should speak and feel out of faith..."

So cool to eat of these fruits... It brings joy to my heart. hehe.

hehe. I asked and He answered - movie tix and someone pressed bell for me! hehe.

Was contemplating whether to watch movie tomorrow and was telling Abba to ask someone help me pay for my tix. haha. Then I was telling 3d panda I would decide the next day whether to go. So next day, princess was asking me, if I wanna go and before I can answer with my contemplation, she said she has free movie tix for me! heh heh. Coolios~

This morning I was on the crowded bus and when it was approaching my stop, I told Abba, "help me press bell! :D" I was actually holding on to the bar that has the bell but I just didn't want to press it, wanting Abba to make someone or even an angel help me press. Then as the bus was turning to my bus stop, I started to wonder, "should I press? what if no one press sia?". To be frank not much of a deal because I can drop at the next stop but of course I want to drop at my designated stop lah. haha. Then Abba asked me, "when you asked me previously, did I fail you?" Then I said, "nope." And almost as soon as I answered Him, the bell rang! hehe. Coolios~

Let the walk be even sweeter LORD because I wanna know You and not just about You. :)

- Eternity...