Tuesday, June 17, 2008

170608 - His left-handed Benjamite


hehe. Here to blog again! :) Heard sharing from people who went for the Student Arrow Camp and it makes me so excited for my upcoming camp as well. Abba, fill my life with surprises of rest and getaways with You... So looking forward... haha.

Anyway, love whatever I heard from the people who shared about the camp. How they were so convicted of their identity as the ben gen. Thank You Abba, I am of this generation as well.

Love it when I was told that Benjamin's life is one where you will always see Joseph in action. Even when coming into Joseph's presence, it was Joseph who sent for Benjamin.

Psalm 27:8 (NLT)
My heart has heard you say, "Come and talk with me."
And my heart responds, "Lord, I am coming."

I love it when han pa shared that whatever that he or pastor has been sharing, is to entice us to go experience this Jesus for ourselves. I love it when I see Abba calling me away to Himself, setting the Love in me for His Word and His Presence.

Love the illustration sam gave about Benjamin (son of My right-hand) who leaves up his (her) weaknesses to God and God with His right hand holds my left hand (weaknesses). I lift my left-hand to You Abba.

Okay, gonna share something that amused me. :D When I was in the shower and talking to Abba about the Benjamin Gen, He showed me Smurf! haha. Those blue little people who are only 3 apple tall and wear white! hehe.

Blue reminds me of Grace and white is righteousness :) My whole being is of Grace and my only clothing is Righteousness.