Saturday, December 24, 2005

Daddy is the name`

Daddy is the name! haha. Of all the names, Daddy is the name Jesus came to reveal! hehe. And in that name, there's love and protection. hehe. Lets see some scriptures. hehe.

John 17:11-12 -- Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are. While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled. --

John 17:25-26 -- O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me. And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them. --

Luke 11:13 -- If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him! --


haha. I got all these scriptures while listening to the tape series "the awesome love of our Father". I jus love it man! haha. It talks bout God as Daddy. So personal and so precious.

Pastor prince also touched on that Daddy is full of lovingkindness and tendermercies. haha. He talked bout the book of jonah. So funny. lols. The story is actualli bout Daddy asking Jonah to go to Nineveh to ask them to repent cos their wickedness had come before the LORD but Jonah wasn't willing. And the story goes on. . . haha. Shall share a few verses that caught my attention. hehe.


Jonah 4:2 -- So he prayed to the LORD, and said, "Ah, LORD, was not this what I said when I was still in my country? Therefore I fled previously to Tarshish; for I know that You are a gracious and merciful God, slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness, One who relents from doing harm. -- Daddy is a merciful and gracious God. Though at times He has to execute justice, to punish, it is not His nature cos at His heart is full of mercy. Daddy is a God of mercy.

You can see this in Isaiah 28: 21 ((KJV)) -- For the LORD shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act. -- Daddy is all love and merciful. At His heart is mercy. =D

At the end of the story, Jonah 4:10-11 -- But the LORD said, "You have had pity on the plant for which you have not labored, nor made it grow, which came up in a night and perished in a night. And should I not pity Nineveh, that great city, in which are more than one hundred and twenty thousand persons who cannot discern between their right hand and their left—and much livestock?" -- When pastor read this verses out, my heart jus melt. Daddy is so full of love and compassion. He is all loving and all kind.


haha. Actualli there's more than these scripture references. haha. Shall talk more bout it some other day. haha.


Anyway, i'm here to ask, anyone noe wad are the 7 covenants in the bible?? Tag mi if u noe yea. Best is if u hab the webby. hehe. I saw it somewhere; in someone's blog but i forgot whose is it. lols.


Hmm... I was thinking, how would Christmas be like 50 years from now? haha. I'm sure it's all good and blessed. hehe. I will be with my grandchildren. Woo!! I so love kids. haha.

I so love to daydream... Dream bout my beautiful future. haha.
Child of God, dare to dream big dreams yea! Cos u've got a Big Daddy on ur side and all His plans for u are good and not evil. =D
Don let the atmosphere change u. Change the atmosphere! haha. All is good yea. =D

Oh ya! Remember to watch Channel 5, 8 pm for "Blessed Christmas" yea! haha.


Blessings to all!
Daddy is King!
Jesus loves mi! :D