Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Favor!

haha. Am so favored! haha. Jas blessed mi with all the food everyday. *yum yum* lols.


Jus now stayed back in skool to do proj. Man! Don i feel the stress. And of cos i don like it! lols. I'm someone who can't handle stress. That's why Daddy is so important! lols. And i kinda flare at my mum when i got home. *Didnt i tell u my flesh isn't perfect?* lols. And i thank God that my Holiness is sitting at the right hand of Daddy. My Righteousness is sitting at the right hand of Daddy. ((: *all smiles* haha.


Oh ya! Favor realli is undeserved!! I was bad tempered but Daddy is jus so good to still bless mi and I thank You that Your favor is upon mi. ((: I said i've got 3 projs right? I'm kinda done on one, halfway on the grp proj but my UCCD proj haven start!! >.< haha. But Daddy is jus so gracious! One of my classmate jus clicked on mi and asked mi bout the proj and he started pouring info and webbies for mi to get info for the proj! And the thing is, i don usually talk to him in class or even msn! Favor right? haha.


Oh ya. I had a revelation. haha. Though new creation church is so strong on grace, i didnt realli understand wad is realli grace and not work. In the past i'm so dumb that i tot it's like not doing anything at all. Though Daddy corrected mi thru a sermon by pastor prince, i still didnt get the full revelation. It's more like a head knowledge than heart knowledge. haha. Anyway, back to it. Grace is like, when u do anything, know that it's not bout wad u do that will give u good reults. It's that even when u put in the small amount of effrot, it's Daddy's favor that will bring u across with great victories! It's not bout wad u do that will give u favor, the good things in life but it's purely by the undeserved favor of Daddy. haha. No work can give mi this undeserved favor cos it's undeserved! lols.


You noe now whatever u do prospers; not because of who u are but becos of Whose u are. haha. Even when ur actions are imperfect, noe that even when u don deserve it, Jesus' blood will cry out for good things to be in ur life because it is His blodd that paid for all these blessings to be in ur life! *BIG smile* haha.


Daddy, thank You for this wonderful revelation as u uncover more to mi because You are a good God. hehe.


Oh ya. What charis shared during CG ((9th dec)) realli touched mi. haha. She said, "even when we don feel it, God is still working in our lives." It's realli true loh. haha. Daddy also told mi smth similar before. So when she said that, my spirit jumps. haha.


Oh ya! I was telling u i was kinda stress right. And when i was in the shower, i kinda feel like reading Psalm 91. But when i was out, i started doing my own stuff though i remember i wanted to read Psalm. haha. Can say i didnt follow the Spirit. But Daddy is gracious yea. I didnt feel the flow to do anything cos veri stress so i decided to take a look at Daily Bread. *veri long nv visit the site le* haha. And praise God! The msg today is bout Psalm 91!! haha. Security is not in the place. Security is in the Lord. Amen! haha. God is a good God. lols.


Jesus is good!
And i'm leaning on it! haha.
My King really loves mi dearly.