Monday, December 05, 2005

It's Monday!

haha. I couldnt think of any other title so i jus put that. lols.


Jus here to say a lil. I wanna talk bout Jesus. haha.


Jesus is the Aleph-Tav. He is the Alpha and the Omega. He wrote ur life and mine. And onli He will hab the final say in ur and my circumstances! Cos Jesus is King! haha. No matter wad u are going thru, know that ur circumstances don determine ur life. But the veri truth that Jesus died and placed u on favor ground, on blessed ground says it all! haha.


In love He came and cos He loved, He died. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. **John 3:16** Thank You Lord for You knew i cant and can never do it at all. But becos You love mi and You cant bear to see mi suffer or even sad, You came. Thank You Jesus. ((:


hehe. I dunno why but yesterday i jus felt this -- I have nth good of myself and whenever i do anything good, it's not my flesh that did it but Christ who is in mi. haha.


I jus wanna share Romans 8:10-11.

King James Version
10And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.


Amplified Bible
10But if Christ lives in you, [then although] your [natural] body is dead by reason of sin and guilt, the spirit is alive because of [the] righteousness [that He imputes to you].

11And if the Spirit of Him Who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, [then] He Who raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also restore to life your mortal (short-lived, perishable) bodies through His Spirit Who dwells in you.


Woohoo! haha. I jus love these verses. haha. Daddy restores life to my mortal body. Woohoo! haha. Jus now i check out the word mortal in the greek lexicon and it means liable to death. haha. I live not of my own but of Christ. Jehovah Jireh! God is my provider! haha.


I am the most loved. I am the beloved. I am the ungodly whom God justifies. ((: It's all undeserved. haha.


As Jesus is, so am i in this world! **1 John 4:17**


Jesus is King! And my King loves mi. *super big smile!* haha.


Blessings to all! ((: