Sunday, November 13, 2005

Hmm...

haha. I haven't been feeling realli good. Everything outside is realli okay but i feel broken on the inside. But i realli thank God for God! haha. Thank God for Jesus. Thank God for SPCG. Thank God for lao da, prince `des, princess siling, prince jerome, prince eng kee. haha. They're jus so sweet. There to listen to mi, asked mi if i'm okay. haha.


Prince `des, i realli thank God for u. After u prayed for mi, i realised once again, it's none bout mi but all bout Christ. It's all bout Him cos His work is COMPLETE. haha.


Daddy, thank You for each day You've been telling mi how precious i am to You. You are my dream come true. You are wad i realli wan and need. Anyway, i've decided not to care bout my emotions man. Waste my time! haha. Cos the truth is, i'm most loved!! Daddy loves mi MOST!! Noone come near. lols.


No matter how i feel, Daddy still loves mi!! haha. Cos it's all bout Christ! Christ is my righteous. Christ is my holiness. Christ is the one who loves mi. hehe. I am the righteousness of God in Christ. haha. Jesus is King! haha.


Thank You Jesus!!


Shalom[completeness, health, prosperity, peace, well-being] to all!! hahaha!!