Saturday, October 08, 2005

keke

WooHoo!! haha. Been a long time since i last blogged. hee. Didnt realli noe wad to blog bout. Actualli even now i also dunno wad to blog bout. But, jus go with the flow man. haha. I am the righteousness of God in Christ! I am a kingpriest! Double portion!! There's power in my words! Lols.


Anyway, I'm getting back my exams results on 19 oct man! haha. Kinda excited. Don realli noe wad will the results be like man! But i'm jus gonna trust Daddy for something best for mi jus becos He loves mi man!! I am His most loved! Most favourite!! haha.


Yesterday i met my sec skool frens. Actualli i didnt realli like past. It's kinda messy and stuff. But when i thot bout it again today, i jus see the faithfulness of Daddy. I prayed a prayer to accept Jesus when i was in sec 1 *but i didnt noe wad is accepting Christ bout man* and Daddy has been blessing and keeping mi since then. Daddy is jus so faithful loh. Thou i did not acknowledge Him, which i'm pretty ashame to say. Lols. But He's always faithful!! It's all bout Christ and none bout mi!!


He had all things planned for mi man. Cos at the end of the day, it's His arms that are always open wide for mi. Not to say that i don hab frens or wad man. Thank God for frens, sisters and brothers in Christ man. They're jus such blessings to mi. It's the love of God that placed them in my life! =D But u noe, Daddy is the onli eternally faithful one. The one who NV change. The one who forever honor His words. For He said that His words shall not return to Him void. hehe. Daddy is the onli one who realli know mi man! I don even noe myself much man. But thank God, Daddy is in my life cos it's Him who preserved mi from harm. hehe.


No weapons form against mi shall prosper! haha.


Realli dunno wad to blog bout man! Blessings! Blessings! haha. Shalom!!!