Saturday, October 01, 2005

WooHoo!!

YEAH!!! Exams are over!! Man!! I jus love it man! Haha. Though i didnt realli study much but u noe, Daddy jus put this peace in my heart. Praise God! I jus noe that i will not get wad i deserve but wad Jesus deserves cos i'm the righteousness of God in Christ!! Hahah.


Last night i almost couldn't slp cos i was jus so excited that today is the last paper!! Lols. I thought of wad i'm gonna do during the one mth holiday. Keke. I got so excited over it that i couldn't slp. *opps. did i repeat myself. haha.* And yesterday i felt God's love, so real to mi. I could realli feel His love for mi, Him hugging mi, telling mi how much He loves it. It's such a great feeling!! Haha. Daddy's love is jus so real and so awesome. No words can describe it.. No words.. But it's true, yes, it's true. =D


You noe at times we might wanna find love elsewhere. It's even so for mi. But when i look back to Jesus again, I jus feel so full. It's like, noone can ever replace Him or His love for mi cos it's simply so great and so powerful. Hehe.


I still remember years ago, i made a statement which i also didnt noe why i had so much conviction but it's jus so true to mi. I said, "Love is the most impt thing in my life. I cant do w/o it. I can hab nth else but not love." But down thru the years, i began to realise how this world works and this thot jus kinda passed mi by cos i saw how ppl jus not cherish love and jus treat it as child's play. It's jus so disappointing.


But years later, which is like this year, *lols* i finally kinda understood a lil bout it. U noe in the bible it's written that [God is love] *1 John 4:8* It's jus so true for mi. And i think it's true for everyone. Cos who will be ard if there's no God? Haha. And u noe, the greatest love of all is God's love!! [ For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.] *John 3:16*

Lols. It's jus so true. U gotta believe it. I know cos it's my own experience. Haha. I'm a princess, lost yet found and is loved forevermore! Cos it's not bout wad i do but all bout wad Christ had done for mi. =D


You jus gotta experience it urself man! haha. Shalom! [meaning: completeness, soundness, welfare, peace]


p.s: prince des`!! did u link mi?! lols. shalom bro!