Sunday, September 25, 2005

So blessed!

Haha. I'm so excited!! I have a blog!! Lols. This isn't the first time i'm having a blog. But the previous one i didn't realli hab the mood to go update and stuff so i deleted it off. Haha. But now, wif this blog, i think i'm gonna jus post wadever i like man! Haha. Got the flow. Lols.


Haha. I'm jus so blessed! Wanna start this blog jus to be able to share wif all. Haha. Daddy jus loves mi so much! Today i got my hp bill and it's so cheap!! Haha. It was subsidised! Haha. Previously i was still worried if there will be enuff and stuff. But this realli shows mi that, Daddy surely is the provider man! Cool right. And Daddy jus take care of all the lil things in my life man!


Oh ya. Anyway, today i served at the nursery!! It's children's day celebration. Haha. Actualli it's nt veri different from the normal times. But there's balloons, gifts and puppet show today! Haha. When I see those kids, I jus feel so loved by Daddy. U noe when i jus feel the love for them, i multiply it by a million zillion times and that's how much Daddy loves mi. He jus the coolest! Haha.


Though i might hab troubles in my life, i'm jus so glad, happie, euphoric that Daddy is in my life and His words are jus so true. =D For i am weak, then i am strong. *2 Corinthians 12:10* I learnt today that, Daddy doesnt wait for mi to become perfect den He loves mi, He doesnt wait for mi to be perfect on the outside to count mi worthy. Cos it's all of Christ and none of mi! It's all bout wad Christ had done for mi!


Thank God for I am precious in His eyes, beautiful in His sight. =D


Most loved,
Princess Mar`G -