Monday, October 10, 2005

Yeppie!!

haha. Got some corrections to make from my last post man~ I love my past!!! haha. Some might think it's kinda absurd or i'm kinda confused; one moment saying this, the other moment saying that. haha. But come to think of it, i realli love my past!!


Have it not been my past, i wun noe how precious Daddy is to mi. Have it not been my past, i wun noe how precious i am to Daddy. Have it not been my past, i wun noe how much i've been loved by Daddy. Have it not been my past, mayb i will nv noe how realli blessed i realli am. haha. Not to say ppl muz go thru a past that's kinda messy. But come to think of it, my past ain't that messy. It's jus that i throw tantrum a lil, rebellious for a short period and stuff. That's all. No stealing, no nth. So actualli i'm veri blessed man! haha.


But sometimes the lil filthy devil with the broken sulk will try to spoil my day man. Try lar. It's my Daddy u're against man. Not mi. haha. Daddy's always in control so no worries at all man! haha. Daddy turns every and i mean EVERY situation to my good man. ALWAYS! haha.


Daddy gave up everything jus to be with mi!! He jus loves mi so much!! SO very much! Everyday when He see mi, He sees not mi but He sees Jesus. =D Jesus is my righteous. Jesus is my holiness. Jesus is my all in all. Jesus put down His everything jus for mi to enjoy all that He has!! The inexhaustible love of His!! The inexhaustible favour of His! The inexhaustible resources of His!! Ppl might hab the resources but i hab the SOURCE - my Daddy!! haha. I'm the richest being alive man! I'm the most blessed one!! How not to be when Jesus is the one i'm in?? haha. It's realli so undeserved man. I love being undeserving. haha. It jus shows the gracious heart of my Abba.


haha. Yesterday got a great revelation when i was sms'ing zling. U noe wad Jesus did on the cross entitles mi to a buffet man. And at the buffet is all the best food u can name. But many a times, believers are onli drinking plain water at the buffet, not knowing that they are also able to eat the good food available there. I told des` bout this revelation and he added smth that i thot was realli good. hehe.


This is the edited version: Wad Jesus did on the cross entitles all believers to a buffet! One buffet for each!! haha. Full of all the best food available and these food are like - health, prosperity, well-being, simply SHALOM!! Jesus' own Shalom. But believers are onli drinking the wine of Jesus' blood, not discerning the Lord's body. Cos all believers noe that the Lord's blood cleansed us from sins but many do not noe that the Lord's body was broken so that ours will be whole! *man! didn't this open my eyes! haha*


So child of God, start enjoying the good food at the buffet man! It's free for u but it's paid at the price of Jesus' blood! Paid alreadi don eat, wasted right. lols. Ask that u will receive that ur joy may be full. *John 16:24* It's Daddy's delight to give to His child man!!


Everytime when u read the bible, u can see the gracious and merciful heart of Daddy. He's all loving towards mi!! And u as well if u are a child of God! =D He always does things so that YOU will be happy. An example would be John 16:24. Daddy didnt say "ask and u will receive that My joy will be full" ma! Daddy said that "YOUR joy may be full". His heart is always towards us man!! haha. I thank God for all the beautiful things in my life man! Small as some may be but all these are the token of love from my Almighty Daddy!!


Daddy, thank You for loving mi. It's in You that i'm complete and i'm so glad that i'm FOREVER in u!! Ur heart jus delight giving to mi. This is You!! My all loving Daddy. haha.


Love to all~ Blessings blessings! Shalom~