Monday, December 12, 2005

He is good

haha. My previous post kinda short hor. haha. Here to write more! lols. Tml i've got a test!! Financial Management. haha. Jus started studying. lols. Thank God for a mind of Christ! lols.


Did i tell u bout this year is the year of double portion? haha. Praise God. Actualli if u ask mi if i've received double, i would tell u i dunno. I'm kinda this dense. lols. But i thank God He loves mi for who i am. lols.


But i realli realli wanna thank God for He is faithful! lols. My relationship with my parents are so much better now! I will hang out with my dad. lols. Hang out = go eat together. lols. Jus now my neighbour saw mi and my dad together. My dad had his hand/arm ((whichever. haha)) ard my shoulder. And when my neighbour saw that, she commented saying, "Father and daughter shld be like this den good". Smth like this. Cos she said it in mandrain and i didnt realli catch it as well. haha. But whatever it is, it is good. If some mths back u were to ask mi, i would tell u this will nv happen. But see wad God has done. Praise Jesus! He loves mi so much and gave mi a happie family. ((: Sounds like double portion here? I think so. haha.


I have got 3 projs due this fri. haha. Haven start on 2. One of which is an individual report. Woohoo! Favor of Daddy all over mi! lols.


Oh ya! I also wanna thank God for blessing mi with spcg, new creation church. My another big family! haha. Thank You Jesus. U've blessed mi exceedingly abundantly above all that i can ask or think. It's Your undeserved favor that has brought mi this far. Solely by Your grace. haha.


There's so many things that Daddy have blessed mi with. Even finances! It's so supernaturally natural. For the last mth and this mth, i dunno how but i don remember mi having not enuff. haha. Being blessed by others and also able to bless others. Much more is to come! haha. God is a good God. lols. Too blessed to be stressed!


Blessings to all!
Jesus is King! And my King loves and care for mi. ((: