Saturday, December 10, 2005

Always Loved

haha. I'm here to blog!! lols. But first of all, i wanna share smth ...
I got this from Solid Rock, December 2005, Mag. haha.


The Secret Burden
An elderly, much-loved man once carried a secret burden of a sin deep in his heart. He has committed that sin a long time ago when he was a young and reckless student. No one knew what he had done, but he regretted that sin bitterly and had spent many years in remorse, never forgiving himself for his weakness.

This man knew a God-loving sister in his congregation who claimed to have visions which Jesus spoke to her. The man was skeptical of her claims and asked her, "The next time you speak to the Lord, please ask Him what sin I committed in my youth." She agreed.

When she came to the church a few days later, the man asked, "Did He visit you?" "Yes," she said.

"Did you ask Him my question?" Again she replied, "Yes."
"Well, what did He say?"
"He said, 'I don't remember.'"


haha. Isn't it jus so sweet? lols. Daddy jus loves mi so much! haha.


Actualli i ain't feeling that high. lols. As in i'm not in the joy conscious mood. I dunno wad is this feeling inside mi but i onli noe that Daddy is a good God and He loves mi. It's realli not bout how i feel but the truth says that God loves mi. My mind cant reason it out. My mind cant comprehen it. But it's true. ((:


Daddy, thank You for emotions and surely Your joy is in mi! hehe.
And i jus thank God for double honour for all my shame. haha.


Oh ya! I also wanna take this chance to thank the princes and princesses of SPCG. U hunks and babes are jus so sweet. haha. Thanks for the birthday card and the cake! Love u all! haha. Thanks for all the blessings u've written for mi and i jus thank God that He placed u in my life. And i jus thank God that i am able to play a part in ur beautiful life. haha.

Like wad Coach Angie shared, each of us are unique and we have a destiny. Ur life and mine are beautifully written by the hand of Daddy God. With love He wrote the life of urs and mine. I jus thank God for each and every one of u. Praise Jesus! ((:


haha. I dunno wad to blog bout alreadi. I'll be back! lols.


Blessings to all!
Jesus is King! And my King loves mi. ((: