Wednesday, January 18, 2006

`enjoy!

haha. I was sitting in the skool's canteen today and i was thinking bout my secondary skool life, my present life and everything. lols. Secondary skool was fun, poly life is fun! lols. ALL is fun! lols.
Wad sean said during dinner the other time suddenly came to my mind. haha. Every moment in the season is sweet and fun! haha. Enjoy the moment to the fullest cos it will never happen again. haha. I'm always moving to higher ground with Jesus. haha.

But i noe i am at the highest with Jesus, with mi! =D

Am enjoying Daddy's love for mi THIS very moment! haha.
Like wad pastor mark said, i don wanna go heaven den feel paiseh that i didnt trust Daddy more, when He had so much for mi! I wanna trust Daddy NOW! haha. And i thank Daddy for this VERY moment. hehe.


Enjoying da moment!
Enjoying Daddy's love. =D