Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Blessed be Thy Name

haha. Hello! I was reading the bible yesterday. Isaiah 41-43 and a lil of 44. It's so beautiful! haha. Really praise Daddy for bringing mi to His Word to affirm mi. haha. I espeically love Isaiah 43. haha. If u wan it linked to searchgodsword.org using NAS, click on Isaiah 43. haha. I was reading the last part of Isaiah 43. And when u think Daddy is realli angry with Israel, read on to Isaiah 44. haha. Daddy's heart is always full of love! hehe.


Anyway, wanna share on Matthew 12:18-21 -- " Behold! My Servant whom I have chosen, My Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased! I will put My Spirit upon Him, And He will declare justice to the Gentiles. He will not quarrel nor cry out, Nor will anyone hear His voice in the streets. A bruised reed He will not break, And smoking flax He will not quench, Till He sends forth justice to victory; And in His name Gentiles will trust." -- . haha. Did u see the bold words? lols. Jesus is Daddy's Beloved in whom His soul is well pleased! So am i! As Jesus is, so am i in this world! haha.


Blessed be Thy Name!
I am Daddy's beloved!