Friday, January 13, 2006

He loves mi SUPER loads!

I am so loved by Jesus! I cant explain it but His love jus overflows. Nth can stop it. Nth! haha. Daddy is KING!!! haha.

I was feeling down but i PRAISE GOD. haha. Daddy used each and every way jus to get to mi. How much more can i ask?! lols. He realli loves mi a lot. So much! haha.

Continue to feel special! Cos u are! =D

There's no condemnation if there's any lack! haha. Instead, Praise God and continue to sing praises to Him! Cos Daddy's strength is made perfect in my weakness! The greater the obstacle, the greater the victory, the greater the glory! ALL glory to Jesus! haha.
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 --And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong. --


haha. I found a greater truth. haha. Last sunday Pastor touched on how Daddy sees us. Daddy sees us as how He sees Jesus! haha. Daddy sees mi as victorious and as glorious as Jesus! Get in line with how Daddy sees u! Cos afterall, it's His words that realli matters yea. haha.
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? -- Romans 8:31.
Romans 8:32-33 -- He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? Who shall bring a charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies. --

haha. Wake up to the reality! Get real with wad's realli the life Daddy has for u! Stop living beneath ur privileges! haha.

I realli praise God for pouring so much in my life. It's all undeserved. As u continue to rest in His awesome love, for u, all things jus flow! haha.

When He came into my life, He gave mi a perfect life. I've got nth to give Him. Nth at all. Except that i made Jesus went thru all the pain. All the pain and the scourgings. What shall I render to the LORD for all His benefits toward me? I will take up the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD. -- Psalm 116:12-13.
I've got nth to give to Him but He filled mi up with everything He has! He is my sole Provider! haha! Jesus is my greatest gift! haha.

I love this... My goodness is nothing apart from You. -- Psalm 16:2. =D


haha. No matter how are u feeling now, i jus wanna tell u, u're precious to Daddy. It's no coincidence u're reading this. haha. Cos u truly are special and dear to Daddy. Nooone can ever replace u in Daddy's heart. And becos u're precious to Him, He uses each and every way to express it. He ask nth from u but that u enjoy and be happie. =D

John 16:24 -- Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. -- His joy is to see ur joy full~ Ask and it shall be given! haha.
Luke 12:32 -- "Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. --

I thank God for being my Daddy. haha. And becos of Him, i can dream big dreams!! And my dreams do come true! Woohoo! lols. Not becos i deserve it but becos i have a BIG God who SUPER loves mi. hahahaha.


Daddy is King! haha.
Daddy SUPER loves mi!
Blessings!
I am Daddy's. =D